May 4-5, 2019
Please Note: Helmets, both full and open face, used by competitors in Vintage MX must meet the current AHRMA requirements shown here. If your helmet does not meet this standard, you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE.
Take Highway 97 toward Terrebonne Oregon. Go West on Lower Bridge Way. Turn right on NW 43rd Street. At the T turn left on to NW Chinook Drive. Stay on Chinook past the stables and golf course. On the left will be the Pits/Track.
For GPS use this info for the store across the street from the event: The Trading Post 14382 Commercial Loop, Crooked River Ranch, OR 97760
Trials / MX Spectator Information:
- Spectator cost for Trials or Motocross is $10 per day, per person, parking is free. KEEP WRISTBAND VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Trials Action starts at 10am on Saturday, Motocross at 9am Sunday, and usually concludes by 2 to 3pm.
- Trials/MX You are welcome to walk or ride bicycles in the pit area and throughout the event site with the exception of taped-off areas. Be sure to heed any warning signs or worker’s requests.
- Dogs allowed on leash only. Please do not leave animals unattended in your vehicle.
- Viewing trials on Saturday will require some walking over moderately rough terrain to reach various sections, although some will be visible from close to the parking area and will be more easily accessible. If you have mobility issues, ask one of our workers about the easiest viewing spots.
- Viewing the Sunday Motocross will require an easy walk from the parking area to some nice spots with plenty of great views of most of the track. You are also allowed to hike up the hill to any viewing position along the outer edges of the track.
- Vendors will be on hand, and the CRR Store is just across the street.
- Tee Shirts will be available for sale.
Trials/MX Participant General Info & Rules:
• Keep wristband visible at all times – no exceptions.
• This event will benefit the Crooked River Ranch community.
• Dry Camping is included with your entry fees at event site.
• No Pit Riding allowed, please leave pit bikes at home.
• Track Elevation Approximately 2600’
• This is a residential area, so please no early morning ‘tuning’ runs, no ‘rev’ testing. Mufflers strongly encouraged, if you’ve got one, and the bike will run with it, please use it.
• AHRMA membership required (except Trials Support class). Weekend passes will be available.
• A Trials Support Class (no points) will be offered for riders of trials motorcycles 1980 and newer, or those who do not wish to join AHRMA.
• No AMA membership required.
Saturday – Trials Rider Info
~ MX bikes may be started, but not ridden during trials ~
Cost $40 per rider
- 9:00 AM Sign-up
- 9:45 AM Riders Meeting
- 10:00 AM Trial Begins
- 2:00 PM – Highlander Participants – Golfing at CRR Golf Course
- 5pm-ish – Trials and Highlander Trophy Presentation & Fiesta at the Big Dog Saloon, (a short walk from the pits)
Sunday – Motocross Rider Info
~ No engines started before first practice on Sunday ~
$40/first class, $30 per class any additional.
AHRMA membership required.
- 7:00 AM Sign-up/Tech Open
- 8:30 AM Riders Meeting
- 8:45 AM First Practice
- 9:15 AM First Race
- Lunchtime-ish Short Break (maybe) whenever
- 3:30 PM-ish Afternoon Rounds complete
- 4:00 PM-ish Trophy Presentation
Trials/MX: Pete Fisher 541-388-2135 (after 6pm)
General Questions: Crooked River Ranch (Judy LaPora) 541-548-8939